You have a running business and you want to explore all the possibilities and benefits that an Internet web presentation can give you. You know it is tremendously important to have a website that will present your business to a much wider audience, but the problem is you have no idea how to get started. You know everything about your business, but you also know very little (if anything) about web design and building a web presentation.
To help you out, we have decided to write an easy-to-follow guide that will show you how to go about creating a web site without any hassle.
- First thing that you need to do is to buy your domain name. Domain name is an official name of your web presentation that will be used on the Internet. It can be “nameofyourbusiness.COM (or .NET .ORG or any other of the available extensions).If you already have a brick and mortar business, you should use that name as your domain name. If you are just starting some business, or want to conduct an online business, make sure to choose a name that is simple, easy to remember and unique.
|You can use our domain checker to see if the domain you need is available for purchase. If it is, you can freely place your order.|
- Now you need to choose a place where your future website will be hosted. This step is very important because you need to choose a hosting provider that can easily meet your demands in terms of hosting space for your presentation, bandwidth (amount of traffic) and of course – the price. If you decide to place your order with our company, you can do it here. You will notice that you have 3 options to choose from. One is Pro Hosting Plan, Joomla Hosting Plan and 3rd is WordPress Hosting Plan.
Pro Hosting Plan
- This plan is most convenient for those users who already have some experience or basic knowledge about how to create a website.
Disk Quota in this plan is initially set to 1000 Mb and Bandwidth to 10000Mb, however these limits are stretchable. When a user approaches quota limits you need to inform us that you need more space and upon review, it will be doubled then tripled and so on.We want you to have the resources you need to build a great online presence, and 99.95% of all customers will have more than enough disk space and bandwidth to meet their needs. That being said, we do require all customers to be fully compliant with our Terms of Service and utilize disk space and bandwidth in the normal operation of a personal or small business website.
Joomla Hosting Plan
- Joomla Hosting Plan is based on a free CMS (Content Management System) – Joomla and is designed to offer you a complete web solution as soon as you complete your order. You will receive a fully functional, finished website, ready to carry your business RIGHT NOW. One of the major advantages of Joomla is that it is one of the most intuitive and easy-to-use systems that you will need absolutely no technical skills or special knowledge to manage your website. You will receive a simple tutorial which will introduce you with some basic ‘How- tos’ and you are set to fill your website with desired content.
WordPress Hosting Plan
- WordPress Hosting Plan offers a complete web solution based on this popular blogging environment. WordPress is an open-source platform, however, as easy-to-use as it is, setting it up is a hassle for most normal users. It requires a hosting account, a database, FTP, and a whole alphabet soup of acronyms that will make you dizzy. Our hosting plan offers you everything on the plate, saving you both time and money.
To be continued